Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photograph is Proof.



So because you guys have all been fantastic at following my blog, I thought I'd give you a little treat. Here are some pictures of my life at school! Enjoy.So here I am attempting to bust open this coconut we found on the beach. We named him Coco...pretty lame name right? We liked it though.




Here I am with my two closest friends here. I'm on the left, Jess is in the middle, and Marina's on the right. We had just spent a day at the beach and were in a store in North Miami.

Here I am with my friend Stephanie in the dining room at lunch. We look pretty gross. No makeup or anything is allowed in class, so this is au natural. The blue neckerchief shows that we are Culinary Arts freshmen. Each class and year wears a different color neckerchief.

Here I am with my friends Marina and Mike. We're out to dinner for Mike's birthday at this awesome little Cuban restaurant right next to the school. Deeeelicious. He's wearing a crown I made for him with my friend Jess and I'm holding the card I made.

I'll give you guys some more later! It only allows me to put a few up at a time. More updates will come soon. A bientot!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Liz.......wouldn't want to be that coconut!

    ReplyDelete