Sunday, October 3, 2010

We go ba-na-na-na-na-nas.

So although Miami kinda sucks for me right now, I have a beautiful fantastic best friend as my roommate who deserves to be mentioned, since she really hasn't gotten much credit here. So here we go, drum roll pleeeeease, presenting the 10 things I love about Siobhan!

1) The fact that we can be absolute goons around each other. We make up original songs, (Life is Lookin' Up!) dance around our tiny little room, have fun doing pretty much anything, and confuse everyone around us with our humor.

2) She basically shares everything with me, especially since I am currently carless and computer-less (I'm writing this post on her laptop right now!).

3) Her style: It's kinda like mine but with a little sexy boho twist, so I love wearing her stuff to be a little different every once in a while.

4) Her taste in music (EXCLUDING country): We have some classic jams including Teenage Dream, Let's Get It On, Love Story, etc.

5) The fact that we work together: Yeah we spend a LOT of time together, and I thought working together would put a strain on our relationship, but she makes work oh so much more enjoyable, and we confuse all our coworkers with our strange relationship, so it's wicked fun.

6) We've both been through a lot together: We've both had a hard start to the year, and really understand how each other are feeling, so I can really relate to her.

7) She has some sweet DVDs, and we both love The Office and Glee!

8) She's ALWAYS up for a good time, whether she's sick, her wrist is fractured, or she's exhausted. She'll always come out with me and we'll always have fun.

9) She makes me laugh. A LOT. Brightens up my day.

10) I know she'll be in my life for a very very long time and that sense of security is pretty damn awesome.

Love ya babeskidoo. We've got a love like woah.








No comments:

Post a Comment