Things I miss:
- My beautiful mom: Her smile, her hugs, her head scratches, her advice, and her hope and faith.
- My amazing dad: His style, his humor, his sarcasm, his talent, his strength.
- Jimbob: His individuality, his music, his sensitivity, his company.
- Maggie: Her intellect, her conversation, her wisdom, her maturity.
- Schmoops: His amazing cuddling ability in the morning or when I'm sick, his little furry face and his love.
- My best friends, you know who you are: Your insanity, support, and the enormous amounts of fun I have with you all.
- My family: Gram & Pa, Grandma Brannigan, Peggy & Bonnie, all my aunts and uncles and cousins, I love and appreciate you all.
- Cape Cod.
- The seasons, especially fall.
- My house, my room, my kitchen, DVR.
- Red Sox fans.
- Hearing "wicked."
- Feeling like I fit in.
- Normalcy, routine, comfort.
Hanging in there, all.